Cyber Security Project Manager
The Dyson Cyber Security Project Manager is a high calibre project delivery professional that is recognised for their leadership, problem solving and consistent excellence with a particular focus on cyber-security project delivery.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Cyber Security department works tirelessly to keep our secrets secret and our crown jewels locked up, using world class technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We think like hackers and try and anticipate their every move, researching the latest threats and exploring every angle. The Security Architecture team design the technology solutions that keep us at the top of our game, refining our processes, stressing our systems, and making sure we’re well honed. It’s a tireless job, but the bad guys don’t rest.
- Project management and delivery, ensuring your projects are structured, well planned and executed.
- Creates exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks and governance structure.
- Uphold the IT project management methodology and look for improvements to discuss with the Programme Manager.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure ongoing cost effective and high quality delivery.
- Produce project highlight reports
- Create quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Track and measure business case realisation in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Experience of IT project management, ideally gained in consultancy or client side in large and complex organisations.
- A proven record in delivery.
- Good knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience of Security frameworks such as SANS to 20 Controls, NIST, ISO27001.
- Experience of delivering medium sized projects with budgets in excess of £200k.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams
- Security certification such as CISM, CISSP, CRISC
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines