£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + Free Gym +27 days holiday
The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the MADE Programmes’ overall measurement approach across various channels and metrics, demonstrating the effectiveness of our work, delivering actionable insights and refining the operational delivery of results and analysis on an ongoing basis.
Dyson HQ, is tucked away in the Wiltshire countryside, our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The growing campus is the heartbeat of Dyson. Benefitting from an onsite Gym, sports pitch, multiple cafes and a nature walk. Over 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world.
The Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE) programme is key in putting the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business and establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE dataset will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications with Owners. The team is fast moving, so you’ll need to be comfortable with constant change between the big picture and down in the detail.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ad hoc data investigation of data quality issues
- Creation of dashboards to help inform business decisions
- A blend of data mining, analysis and visualisation
- Building a general understanding of data related legislation to support global marketing activity
The role will allow you explore various aspects of the world of data, which could support further specialisation in data quality, data protection, targeting and segmentation, & analysis, modelling and visualisation.
- A passion and a curiosity for numbers, online businesses, emerging platforms and ongoing developments in the world of data & analytics.
- Intellectually curious and tech savvy.
- Logical thinker with good understanding of algebra, or some coding experience.
- Experience working with data in a previous role or during education.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Experience in, or a desire to learn or develop SQL and Tableau.
- Able to communicate ideas to non-technical audiences.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a company bonus and 27 days annual leave. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.