$ Competitive Base + Super + Bonus
In this role you will also:
- Collate and maintain Dyson’s ANZ data pool to ensure it is clean and up to date
- Assist in preparation of monthly deep-dive presentations for the business to explain what is happening in the market
- Work with external data providers ensuring that Dyson always has the most up to date and relevant data
- Provide ad hoc analysis and insights to commercial business partners derived from available data
Our Business Strategy & Analytics team are a sociable and fun team of inquisitive and passionate analytics professionals. They work hard but don’t take themselves too seriously and love to have a laugh while they work. At Dyson, we’ll also give you trust, progression and stretch opportunities in roles all over the world. How far you go is up to you.
You are a friendly and passionate data professional looking to grow your career in Data Analytics and Business Strategy. You are inquisitive, commercially minded, and able to work with multiple business partners from diverse backgrounds. Ideally you will have had some experience in the consumer goods or retail industry.
To be successful you will also require:
- Technical knowledge of analytics principles
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to Tableau (preferable)
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Experience with coding SQL, Python or R
- Bachelor degree in IT, Math, Statistics or related field ideal