Data Governance Analyst
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
What will you do...
- Educate stakeholders on the Dyson Data Governance Framework and driving its adoption and implementation across Dyson.
- Initiate and review audits of data processes and the adherence to Dyson principles relating to data.
- Construct policies, processes, standards and data definitions to guide the technical implementation of data-related changes or processes in Dyson (e.g. retention, deletion and archiving rules).
- Identify, log and escalate data governance concerns.
- Champion the importance of Data governance and Data quality within the business.
- Support other adhoc requests and projects.
What you should have...
- Degree qualifications with previous experience of working within global data warehouse systems.
- Good SQL analysis skills to perform data analysis and profiling activities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Data Governance role. Experience working in a manufacturing or retail environment would be ideal.
- Understanding of GDPR privacy laws and regulations.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships in IT and the business.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.