Data Product Manager
As a Data Product Manager, you will be responsible for bringing analytical products to life, whether that product is a tool, an analysis, or a dataset. Once a product plan has been prioritized by the leadership, you will own the delivery of that product from inception through to presentation. By drawing upon resource from data engineering, advanced analytics, architecture, and the business, you will ensure that the product get delivered on time and according to the specification agreed with the business.
What else you will do...
- Product management, owning the conception, development, and delivery of a data product.
- Requirement gathering, interfacing between the business and the team.
- Project management, developing the plan for delivery and executing flawlessly.
- Resource mobilization, working with other teams to ensure adequate capabilities.
- Activation, holding stakeholders to account to ensure that the product launches successfully.
What is required for the role...
- Degree qualified.
- At least two years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or software development.
- Good knowledge of data platforms and feel comfortable discussing technical requirements.
- Preferably you will have experience in product or project management. While programming knowledge is not required, familiarity with big data solutions such as Hadoop is a plus.
- User stories and opportunity sizing.
- Analytical tools and approaches.
- Cloud data platforms and solutions.
- Data-as-a-Service models.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.