As a Data Scientist...
- You will leverage data from a wide selection of data sources, from cutting edge Big Data clusters to business-critical SAP implementations.
- When your colleagues share their challenges, you will quickly be able to determine an approach to solving them.
- You thrive in quick prototyping scenarios and enjoy working with data engineers to turn prototypes into products.
- You enjoy having many degrees of freedom to build a performant solution that exceeds business expectations, but enjoy being part of a team to get help and support from.
- Hands on experience with various type of data warehouse, and a keen understanding of data models, SQL, and ETL processes.
- Using tools like R, Python, and Tableau you are able to analyze, model, and visualize data effectively.
- You are familiar with AWS/GCP/Azure and cloud deployments and enjoy delivering business impact from diverse disperse non-curated as well as curated data sources.
- Scraping and curating data is not new to you and you are keen on data visualization as a fundamental part of your analysis tool box.
- Ideally you will have a degree in a relevant field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science) or similar hands-on experience.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.