As a key part of the GB Planning team, you will be responsible for the demand planning and forecasting for all Dyson categories and SKUs across our Ireland and Nordics markets.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
The Planning team are the key liaison between manufacturing teams in Singapore and Malaysia, and local markets across the the world. They work closely with manufacturing teams to ensure that the right products are going to the right place at the right time.
- You will be responsible for forecasting all Irish and Nordics current and new products at Dyson, using SAP/APO/BW planning and reporting tools, internal and external business intelligence, and judgment knowledge to ensure the most accurate forecast is generated and maintained
- Review documents for new products, and feed information into the forecast for NPD launches or new product development.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities in the forecast and flag up issues and potential solutions
- Create and maintain APO system tools such as statistical forecast profiles, lifecycle planning, and planning master data
- Monitor volume/value performance against forecast and budget and provide analysis of variances
- Work with Demand Manager and others to design robust sales forecasting processes
- You will be technically savvy with advanced MS Excel capabilities and an eye for data
- You could come from a background in finance, or a planning role in a global organisation
- Demand forecasting – experience following forecasting processes, using system-based statistical forecast methods, and new product forecast generation
- Inventory planning – experience inventory planning processes and using inventory planning tools with safety stock holding. Receipt creation and confirmation, within business safety stock levels
- You will ideally have SAP APO Demand and Inventory Planning, SAP ERP and BW reporting system skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines