Deputy Team Manager - Contact Centre
- We are looking for an adaptable and positive, action led and solutions focused Deputy Manager/Team Leader to join our fast paced and dynamic Contact Centre in Malmesbury.
- You will be coaching, leading and Managing 10 Advisors and support your Team Manager and the wider team of 20 Advisors to deliver World Class Service.
The closing date for all applicants is Monday the 16th of July.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mind-set is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
- You will be a strategic thinker, able to consider the wider context of our service and provide clear direction to their team.
- Driving sales through service.
- You will lead by example at all times, have the ability to empower and develop staff, and be skilled at having meaningful conversations.
- You will be experienced in coaching and giving feedback, resilient, decisive, proactive, passionate and inspiring, and takes ownership in all that they do.
- Computer literate and comfortable with data.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive with a drive for results.
- Excellent decision making ability.
- Attention to detail.
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants