Digital Advertising Operations Manager (Contractor / FTC)
£Competitive + Bonus + Private Health + Pension
London / Malmesbury
We are currently looking for a Digital Advertising Operations Manager to join the global team and take responsibility for the new website change migration programme of work covering a variety of projects, Ad Operations, Financial Reporting, New Business Development, Pricing and Scoping, Client and 3rd Party Vendor Stakeholder engagement.
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 1,500 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. From 2016, our HQ will begin doubling its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
The Digital team is driven by one ambition: to deliver an intuitive, premium interface on all digital devices, globally. In just 12 months, we took Dyson from seven e-commerce markets to 19. More are coming. And we’re challenging ourselves to do it better than anyone before: speed and simplicity of purchase, and fingertip support to get the most out of our machines. As devices evolve, we’re pioneering usability with leading digital agencies. It means being problem solvers and opportunity seekers. Leveraging data insight. Relentlessly testing and refining. And often revolutionising.
- Ability to communicate and influence, work cross-functionally, with outstanding verbal and presentation skills. Being able to have a vision for the channel whilst welcoming a healthy debate
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast paced environment.
- Influencing skills, exceptional analytical skills capable of drawing actionable insight
- Experience of working with in house product and engineering teams, in particular being able to influence global roadmaps and getting work prioritised
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders with strong ideas.
- Strong business understanding and orientation and effectively handles multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities
- Highly detailed with a systematic approach, sense of responsibility and strong, positive customer focus
- Strong Excel modeling and PowerPoint / presentations skills
You will be an experienced Ad Operations Specialist well versed in tools such as Google and Adobe Stack, FlashTalking, DCM, DBM, DFA, DFP, Google Analytics and Sizmek. Tag management tools such as Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, Mobile tracking platforms, Adjust, Tune, and Appflyer. You will have strong attention to detail and an entrepreneurial attitude to the workplace.
- 2-3 years’ experience working as an Ad Ops Manager or Specialist. (Client or Agency side)
- 2-3 years proven experience managing and implementing an Ad Ops Strategy
- Industry experience with ad servers - trafficking and managing campaigns
- A track record of working with 3rd party ad-servers including experience using products such as DoubleClick, Atlas and Sizmek
- Experience with Tag Management systems
- Understanding of third party search technologies such as Marin and DoubleClick Search an advantage
- Knowledge of programmatic landscape, D6, JA360, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs
- Knowledge of mobile and social media adserving platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and the ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel incl. formulas, pivot tables, filters etc. (Excel VBA skills are not required but will be an advantage)
- Passion for the digital advertising space is essential
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
Due to being such a critical role, we require the successful individual to be in post by November 2017.