Digital Content Administrator - Contractor up to 6 months
Competitive £Day Rate
How would you like the opportunity to author and maintain content for Global customer support sites?
As a Content Administrator you will be working with cross-functional and multi-national teams across a wide range of languages. The role involves using a number of Content Management systems (CMS) and e-commerce platforms to set up website content for support, spares and tools as well as the management of multimedia content in the CMS.
• Spares for products
o Merchandising replacement parts in Hybris (CMS)
o Uploading images and attaching to appropriate part
o Import and export of translation files
• Product support pages o Author “Maintenance and Guides”, and “Your Dyson” pages in AEM.
o Associated back office work in Hybris
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and their uses is helpful but not essential.
- Confident with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and an exceptional standout colleague.
- Good analytical ability.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Quality focus.
- Professional approach.
- Attention to detail.