Digital Content Administrator - FTC until December 2018
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 1,500 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. From 2016, our HQ will begin doubling its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
This role is to support the Digital Production Manager, to ensure designs are built to a high standard using Sitecore CMS and amending HTML E-mail templates. The other function will be to ensure the digital assets are effectively stored and able to be used by content administrators around the world quickly and easily.
You will relish working in a multi-disciplinary team, utilising content delivered from Group, and maximise and forging relationships and involvement with a wide range of markets around the world.
• Set up of products and landing pages within AEM Content Management System
• HTML Email build based on existing HTML templates
• Slicing web/Email designs in Photoshop and optimising images
• Produce comprehensive handover packs for content administrators in markets to localise
• An understanding of HTML/CSS would be helpful but not essential
• Experience of Photoshop or similar for cropping and compressing images
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Methodical and organised
• Good organisational skills and time management
• Experience of enterprise content management systems beneficial (i.e. AEM, Umbraco, Drupal, Magento)