Digital Content Administrator - Contracting role on a day rate
£Competitive day rate
We need a Digital Content Administrator to work within our Content Build Team. Reporting to the Senior Content Administrator, you’ll work closely with a dedicated built team and a group of creatives to ensure the delivery of pre-built pages and content across the Dyson website for our global audiences.
You’ll have the the opportunity to work on digital content sprints for our global websites on a number of CMS platforms – including AEM/SiteCore/Magento – using a detailed eye and confident approach to amend and build finalised pages produced by our creative teams for products, campaigns and case studies in a number of different markets.
The goal of the Content Build Team is to deliver the Dyson technologies and brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all our global websites. From launching new technologies on the world stage to helping markets deliver local tactical campaigns, we create and build memorable integrated experiences to captivate and inform both new and existing consumers.
Through our digital experiences, products and services, we aim to stimulate positive action in the audience – whether it be researching our technology, purchasing a machine, or helping troubleshoot an issue, our creative solutions aim to deliver compelling platforms to build and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Working across a wide range of languages, the role involves using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SiteCore and Magento.
- You’ll be working as part of a team across a number of different tasks including building new content pages from creative supplied designs, ammending content pages across our global websites, and,supporting markets with content requests.
- Testing of the sites to ensure that all content is displaying and behaving correctly.
- Fast learner
- Natural problem solver
- Good at working as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and meticulous
- IT literate and confident
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of websites and their technologies
- Experience of Content Management Systems is highly beneficial but not essential (please provide details of any existing system knowledge / experience)
- Data entry experience
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (although this is not a developer role)
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop
A vibrant culture and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.