Junior Digital Creative
£Competitive + Pension + Bonus + Free on-site gym
This role is within the GBI&N Creative Hub. You will be part of this fast paced creative team responsible for all Dyson communications in the GB, Ireland, and Nordic Markets. The team has a range of roles, across all platforms including print and retail design as well as studio, traffic, and account management.
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
Armed with scientifically-proven product superiority and precision-engineered technology, our creatives find it easy to get inspired. But we never take the obvious route. Online or offline, our in-house design teams are encouraged – just like our engineers – to turn the world upside and explore new approaches. Elevating the Dyson brand and solving an endless stream of global marketing problems.
• Have strong design and creative skills, producing work that is innovative and engaging.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC software, with particular focus on Indesign, Adobe Edge Animate and After Effects.
• Ability to create and build high quality HTML5 animations, gifs and static banner executions.
• Ability to design solutions for our website from storyboards and wireframes through to transfer, product set up and delivery of assets e.g. HTML5, apps and video elements.
• Create assets that work across different platforms e.g. web, mobile, email.
• Awareness of UX (User Experience).
• Knowledge and appreciation of what makes a successful digital experience.
• Understanding of CMS (Content Management Systems, and in particular Sitecore) and usability.
• Knowledge image & video compression and optimization.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.