Owner Experience Digital Executive Lead
£Competitive plus 27 days holiday, bonus, pension and free onsite gym
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard-earned reputation. And every contact with our public contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
The Digital team is driven by one ambition: to deliver an intuitive, premium interface on all digital devices, globally. We’re challenging ourselves to do it better than anyone before: speed and simplicity of purchase, and fingertip support to get the most out of our machines. As devices evolve, we’re pioneering usability with leading digital agencies. It means being problem solvers and opportunity seekers. Leveraging data insight. Relentlessly testing and refining. And often revolutionizing.
Through the development, design and implementation of new and existing online capabilities, deliver cost avoidance, incremental revenue and an enhanced customer service proposition to Dyson Customer Service Teams and Dyson.com and its customers. Produce and maintain content for App, web and Customer Service channels across 25 markets, expanding to all Dyson markets.
Provide coaching and mentoring to direct reports to ensure skill sets and experience match the business requirements for growth and delivery of Owner Experience.
- Innovation – Design and develop new OE functions to further expand the reach and capability of Dyson Customer Service offering
- In conjunction with IT Teams, develop generation 2 of Resolve delivery to intelligently shape outcomes to offer alternative solutions to generate revenue.
- Lead development of new and existing connected product content to enhance customer experience.
- Represent Owner Experience liaising with RDD, Commercial, Legal, IP, Customer Service and Connectivity Teams.
- Analyse market trends for support offerings globally ensuring Dyson is at the forefront of technology and innovation of self service.
- Profitability – Expand the reach of self service capability to support the drive for global service profitability
- Develop and deploy app, web and RESOLVE support content to extend the geographical reach of these solutions, ensuring all content is fully authorised by required Group and market stakeholders ahead of go live.
- Manage the build of all NPD content for app, web and RESOLVE where appropriate for launch, driving self service capability and reducing Contact Centre operational costs.
- Ensure self-service resolution rates hit a minimum of 85% through analytical reporting and optimisation of current scripts with an aspiration to increase to 90%.
- Manage the creation of new Spares and Accessory online shop functions globally in line with business opportunity to maximise revenue.
- Own new web, app and systems functions to drive cost efficiency/avoidance in line with business need.
- Owner Experience – Implement new web and systems functions to enhance owner experience.
- Manage and develop the creation of NPD content globally and support BAU amends delivery to deliver a first class experience to Dyson owners and Dyson Customer Service Teams.
- Liaise with various stakeholders throughout the design process and take a holistic view from inception, creation and through support post launch.
- Using OE standards ensure new content and revisions are delivered to a consistent standard and to a high quality.
- Ensure all project work is completed in a timely fashion to deliver customer support online in line with product launches.
- Create bespoke media based on existing assets provided by the Creative Team to support diagnostics and assist Dyson customers to reach a solution.
- Liaise with RDD and Customer Service teams on a weekly basis to capture up to date feedback on product diagnostics to drive iterative design to protect effective resolution and efficiency.
Excellent understanding of issues affecting Customer Service efficiency and delivery.
Ability to manage multiple projects with changing timelines.
Use of content management systems.
Understanding of HTML and its uses.
Ability to manage the day to day running of the OE Online team in a deputy capacity.
Ability to prioritise and delegate workload effectively
Dyson is different. It’s certainly not for everyone. But for those who get the Dyson way, you’ll never look back. And once you’re here, we’ll want to keep you. We keep an eye on the market to ensure you’re well rewarded for a job brilliantly done. And our culture’s something we’re proud of too. Professional development, flexible hours and a relaxed dress code are just some of the other reasons our people join, and stay. We’re confident you won’t be disappointed.