Digital Marketing Administrator
$Competitive base + super
Dyson is a fast paced global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean. Our ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world.
This is just the beginning; we launched our new Supersonic Hair Dryer and have a plan to launch many other new innovative products over the next 3 years. With quality engineering and innovation, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson was rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
This is a unique development opportunity that will kick start your career. You will gain exposure across the business, supporting with hundreds of crucial Digital projects, from launching an eBay outlet store to assisting with our sales engagement program. You will work across teams to ensure that all campaigns are being optimised to deliver the maximum results, involving liaison with a number of key internal and external stakeholders.
Key highlights include:
- Support to extend and grow Dyson eBay store presence
- Support corporate sales engagement program
- Maintaining audits, including audit of perfect pages on third party retailer sites
- Database administration
- Media optimisation and reporting
- Project and meeting co-ordination, including minute-taking and follow up
You are a highly organised administrator with a can-do attitude and tons of initiative. You approach your role in a positive and determined manner that ensures all jobs run smoothly from concept through to completion. You’ll possess excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in order to meet numerous deadlines.
In order to be successful you will require:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with some understanding of the retail environment
- Strong administrative, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working independently and with diverse stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, including excel
This is a unique opportunity to build your Digital skills in a global environment, working to the direction of Group UK, with new and exciting technology advances in the pipeline.