Digital Media Marketing Specialist
Salary is based on experience and credentials
Assist Digital Marketing Manager and Category Marketing teams with execution digital paid media marketing campaigns; including paid search, affiliates, programmatic display, paid social and digital content partnerships.
Manage cross-functional projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Work collaboratively across internal marketing category teams and external digital agency partners to support both new and current digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with multiple media agencies to reach the right audience through a variety of digital media channels, employ new ways of advertising in the purchase journey across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders to ensure alignment on digital plans
- Collaborate with media agency to produce meaningful post campaign analysis and improve the value of our digital advertising through relentless testing, targeting and refining plans.
- Monitor digital performance and KPI’s to ensure we continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on our investment.
- Obsess over media optimization to ensure we win across all categories to convert active Dyson shoppers and drive consideration
- Facilitate good project management as it relates to the key aspects; communication, understanding, timing, cost and post-mortem analysis
- Own and drive projects through to completion - corralling internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely execution
- Provide data driven direction, conceptual and digital creative input into the digital media strategy, working closely with Digital creative teams.
- Identify opportunities, and develop and drive initiatives and campaigns that will increase direct sales.
- Manage the digital media budgets, purchase orders and media pricing in comparison to the market, and negotiation of media services, where applicable.
- Analyze and interpret market data regularly and execute monthly business reports to empower the business with valuable information to make decision.
- Become a product expert. Learn how to communicate Dyson technology to internal teams, retailers and customers
- Ensure that dyson products are represented in the best interests of the brand, the retailer and the customer
- Assist in creating and approving ad-copy, creative calendars and other media assets.
- 2+ years of professional experience in digital paid media, including design, implementation and optimization of direct and retail campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have experience working with a transactional website, marketing products and services online for a consumer brand.
- Understanding of web technologies and concepts; search engines, landing page design and optimization, tools and trends.
- Online search marketing certification a plus.
- Previous experience working with/for media agency a plus
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyze data and interpret quickly to inform decisions
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting and budgeting
- Vigilant editing skills.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordination both internal and external resource in a cross-functional organization.
- Assist in projects from concept through implementation and to analyze post-campaign results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Must be adaptable to a fast paced and changing department and have the robustness to recover from unexpected outcomes
- Project brief writing skills.
- Curiosity and initiative to explore and learn
- Strong communication skills; this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely. This person needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within an organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tool.
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record.
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible.
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing.