Digital Optimisation Manager
Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Free on-site Gym.
The growth of Dyson’s Direct business is a key strategic priority for the organisation and based on significant ambitions will be a key focus area of the business. Based on Malmesbury and reporting to the Group Head eCommerce Conversion, you will be managing the development of all digital testing and optimisation campaigns across Dyson.com to help deliver our direct business goals.
Utilizing available customer data insights you will leverage your deep understanding of digital optimisation to lead the planning, execution and in-flight enhancements of targeted test campaigns in order to improve the customer experience and our direct sales performance.
You will work closely with product owners, markets, commercial teams and best in class external agencies to contribute to the creation of the testing strategy that adds significant value by aligning the Dyson Direct experience to the changing need of our customers.
You will manage the development and day to day delivery of Dyson’s digital AB & MVT optimisation roadmap across multiple markets, working closely with Digital Analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance in order to deliver optimisation campaigns to improve the performance of Dyson’s direct sales channel. You will also proactively identify test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights and previous learnings.
The Digital Optimisation Manager will lead the planning, implementation and approval of structured optimisation tests, both internal set-up or via external agencies, in order to improve the customer experience and direct conversion rate. Deliver in-flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
Communication is key and thus, you will need to update key stakeholders on optimisation learning’s and clearly communicate recommendations across the Direct Team and wider business as necessary to support data lead change.
This position also requires the Digital Optimisation manager to manage the best external agencies and work closely with internal teams in the delivery of test campaigns (Group Creative, Commercial & IT).
· Significant experience in leading the development and execution of test optimisation campaigns, with a proven record of delivering a roadmap of activity aligned to the business performance goals.
· Proven track record of identifying new digital optimisation opportunities based on data insight and its interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns.
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Target & Analytics, Oracle Maxymiser, Google Analytics and SessionCam or similar technology.
· +2 years’ experience in executing AB & MVT optimisation campaigns through self-serve tools, preferably Adobe Target.
· Experience in the design, QA and build of test optimisation campaigns, through to reporting and interpretation analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
· A detailed understanding of how data insights and test optimisation techniques (AB and MVT) can be used to improve user experience and drive conversion rate optimisation / performance.
· The ability to distil campaign data into simple themes that are appropriate for senior and non-technical stakeholders.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
· Experience in working across creative design and technical development teams to deliver optimisation campaigns.
· Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines. Confident, with the ability to work autonomously.
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.