Data Analyst - *Contractor Required*
£Competitive Day Rate
Are you someone who loves to get into the detail of things?
- We are looking for someone who can collect, input and provide quality assurance for all product data on the Dyson customer website. Your aim will be to ensure the quality and standards of all Dyson products is maintained through the direct from Dyson purchase journey and throughout a products lifetime via the customer support journeys.
- This role collaborates with the Digital Producer and is part of a team of merchandisers working across live service sites, future market release and new product development.
- We have established an enthusiastic team responsible for market launches, product setup, system maintenance and reactive support. We’re seeking an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team working within a rapidly changing environment.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
We’ve implemented a completely new commerce system (Hybris) and content platform (AEM) to transform the way we explain our technology, with completely new engaging, interactive visual assets and a purchase journey that outperforms global leaders like Apple and B&O. It’s a cornerstone of our global drive to more direct sales and a closer relationship with our customers.
At the same time, our existing platform continues to serve our global customer base with commerce functionality, rich support content and customer engagement tools, and forms a core part of our IoT platform, powering our latest generation of connected products.
- Performing all Digital Data Merchandising for Dyson products using Hybris software.
- Performing audits of big data sets from multiple sources, building detailed yet clear reports to highlight inconsistencies or errors and provide solutions.
- Being the first response to all live service data merchandising issues. Investigating, diagnosing and resolving issues as quickly and accurately as possible without compromising the live service stability.
- Providing updates on task progress, reporting issues blocking task completion as well as highlighting inefficient ways for working and pro-actively providing solutions on how they can be improved.
- Handling extremely sensitive product information and being responsible for the secure data merchandising of new and unreleased products.
- Proven background of working with large data sets and excel spreadsheets.
- Ideally a background in Hybris or equivalent e-commerce solution to complete merchandising tasks
- Experience using collaborative tools such as atlassian toolset (JIRA & Confluence).
- Excellent eye for detail and the passion to become an expert in Dyson product knowledge.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or software testing would be extremely beneficial.
- If you are an individual who is data driven with a process orientated mind-set whilst also having the flexibility to adapt and problem solve in a very dynamic and agile environment then this could be for you!
- Day Rate
- Free on-site parking