Product Data Analyst - Contractor
£Competitive Day Rate
We are looking for someone who can collect, input and provide quality assurance for all product data on the Dyson customer website. Your aim will be to ensure the quality and standards of all Dyson products is maintained through the direct from Dyson purchase journey and throughout a products lifetime via the customer support journeys.
This role collaborates with the Digital Producer and is part of a team of merchandisers working across live service sites, future market release and new product development.
We have established an enthusiastic team responsible for market launches, product setup, system maintenance and reactive support. We’re seeking an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team working within a rapidly changing environment. It is a really exciting time to be joining the company, in a programme with a rare opportunity to transform a leading global brand.
How would you like to work somewhere tucked away in a quiet corner of Wiltshire? Only 15 minutes from the M4 and well-connected by rail, our Malmesbury HQ is home to more than 3,500 people in a growing campus that houses our IT, Finance, Group Commercial, RDD and GB & Ireland Market teams. With 3 cafes, a gym and sports facility and a selection of iconic engineering legends including our Harrier and Lightning jets, an inspirational place to work and the Digital team is based in the most recently built, agile workspace.
- Performing all Digital Data Merchandising for Dyson products using Hybris software.
- Performing audits of big data sets from multiple sources, building detailed yet clear reports to highlight inconsistencies or errors and provide solutions.
- Being the first response to all live service data merchandising issues. Investigating, diagnosing and resolving issues as quickly and accurately as possible without compromising the live service stability.
- Providing updates on task progress, reporting issues blocking task completion as well as highlighting inefficient ways for working and pro-actively providing solutions on how they can be improved.
- Handling extremely sensitive product information and being responsible for the secure data merchandising of new and unreleased products.
- Proven background of working with large data sets and excel spreadsheets.
- Ideally a background in Hybris or equivalent e-commerce solution to complete merchandising tasks
- Experience using collaborative tools such as atlassian toolset (JIRA & Confluence).
- Excellent eye for detail and the passion to become an expert in Dyson product knowledge.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or software testing would be extremely beneficial.
- If you are an individual who is data driven with a process orientated mind-set whilst also having the flexibility to adapt and problem solve in a very dynamic and agile environment then this could be for you!
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.