Digital Retail Merchandizer (dyson.co.kr)
Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
Dyson has high ambition to drive direct channel and strong commitment to support this. It is already by far the biggest retail channel for Dyson. Our online channel sales are already one of the biggest channels in Korea.
Combined, we are seeing significant opportunity to grow our eCommerce business in the next a couple of years. Working in eCommerce/Digital team based in Seoul, this role reports to Head of Ecommerce, Dyson Korea. Also has a close working relationship with the Group Digital & CRM team in Malmesbury, UK.
Dyson is a technology company. We focus on tangible superiority in our technologies. The rapid growth of dyson is simply because we deliver technologies to solve problems which others ignored, and communicate the truth in simple and direct manner.
Korea is one of the most important and fastest markets for Dyson worldwide. Dyson operates with a distributor partner in the market and in order to support the continued growth, is creating its own subsidiary locally.
- Developing the full capability of Dyson’s web sites to achieve 4 key objectives
- Brand communications i.e. why Dyson
- Product information i.e. which Dyson
- Facilitate a transaction - either direct, or through driving traffic to retailers’ stores/sites
- After sales service & support
- Working with 3rd party web sites - traditional retailers, pure-plays, affiliate partners, price comparison sites, commercial media and social media sites - to maximise Dyson brand awareness, consideration, conversion and customer service.
- Developing proactive relationships with Dyson owners, thereby increasing customer lifetime value, measured by re-purchase rates, incremental revenue generation and advocacy.
- Deploying Dyson brand and NPD campaigns to Dyson websites to ensure campaign readiness in a timely and effective manner
- Managing the localization of Dyson web contents provided from the Group headquarters and brief designers to work on site's design.
- Deploying brand and NPD campaigns to all retailer sites to formulate a consistent brand voice in digital communication and being a brand guardian for look, feel, tonality
- Developing and managing thematic/promotional based e-commerce page wireframes, KV, different assets such as banners, animated imagery, demo videos in order to provide an on brand but locally appropriate online interface for target audience and track conversions, doing optimization accordingly
- Build Dyson shop-in-shop pages on key online retail partners’ sites
- Testing websites on UAT site
- Reviewing transactional site functionalities & proposing functionality updates to match with ongoing sales needs & industry’s best practice.
- Regularly reviewing and reporting competitors’ activities and market trends in the e-retailer site to provide eCommerce team, Marketing team, and 3rd party sales team.
- Examining and analyzing site traffic for optimizing contents and proposing changes to marketing team in Korea and to the group team as required
- Regular catchup with Group to get the best-in-class case studies and templates for local adaptation to drive the conversion and customer engagement
- Ensuring that sales opportunities across Dyson’s digital properties focused on retailer website without compromising the brand.
- Group Digital & Owners Experience central team in the UK
- Group Commercial central team in the UK
- Group IT team in the UK
- Asia Digital Team
- Asia Finance & Ops team
- SEA Marketing Team
- SEA Sales Team
- SEA Legal team
- 3rd party
- Digital production agencies, media agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
- 3+ years digital marketing/content management experience; majority of which must be with a strong consumer multi-national brand with proven track record
- Expertise in Webmaster, HTML, CSS
- Experience in using e-commerce platform Magento is highly preferred.
- Proven, professional track record in development of websites a must
- Basic Webmaster, HTML, CSS
- Good analytical skills
- Creative expertise on technical aspects of website development
- Website traffic control skills
- Strong understanding of numbers to translate analysis into action and ultimately design
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Must be fluent in Korean language and familiar with Korea digital landscape.
- Business level English capability is also required.