Digital & eCommerce Lead, Mexico
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
The Digital Marketing Lead will have full accountability for the launch and growth of Dyson Digital and Direct in Mexico, paving the way for Dyson best practice in Latin American. This role will be responsible for elevating the Dyson brand and driving commerce via Dyson.com.mx, including digital media strategies, site merchandising and account management. Using best in class strategies, Dyson MX will look to this person to achieve maximum operational effectiveness and efficiency to deliver a seamless and satisfying customer experience while maintaining Dyson’s global vision.
Activation and management of digital channels across Mexico market
- Create relations with corporate and market counterparts to oversee initial launch of Dyson.com.mx, Paid Media and Retailer eCommerce sites.
- Develop best in class strategies for the future of Dyson.com.mx, Paid media and Retailer eCommerce sites to ensure delight on every interaction.
- Establish processes for a new and expanding market, implementing best practice and establishing best-in-class process for future Latin America markets to mimic.
- Define and implement measurement strategies that align with business objectives.
- Responsible for building and managing the digital testing roadmap across all product categories.
- Own and accountable for a defined budget per channel.
- Develop a strategy to recruit and hire the best talent.
Dyson is a global technology company. Using a desire to make things work better as a catalyst for invention, our team of 3,000 engineers and scientists are passionate about developing technology that solves the problems others often ignore. From the world’s first bagless vacuum cleaner, to hand dryers that use 420mph sheets of air to remove moisture from hands, to a completely re-thought hair dryer with its motor in the handle, we are relentless about engineering better solutions. Dyson spends $8.8million a week on research and development and works with more than 40 universities worldwide to develop early-stage technologies.
Dyson has made a name for itself in the US and Canada with superior technology and hungry team that wants to win. Mexico is the next battleground in the Americas. Are you in?
Responsible for elevating the brand and driving commerce via Dyson.com.mx by developing integrated customer experiences using best in class digital strategies and merchandising.
- Obsess over the details to ensure Dyson.com.mx always sets the standard across the market, deliver premium experience that strengthens brand and delivery against transformational goals.
- Deliver and exceed the growth objectives for Dyson.com.mx and the overall direct business across product categories.
- Manage all content publishing on Dyson.com.mx to ensure quality, accuracy and best in class SEO performance at all times.
- Develop profitable online programs including eCommerce range planning, promotions, and merchandising solutions to elevate the Dyson brand.
- Represent Dyson.com.mx in integrated business planning process on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for building a culture of continuous learning through on-going testing, measurement and optimization on Dyson.com.mx.
Delivery of digital strategies that impact our consumers through the purchase journey to increase the quality of traffic to Dyson owned websites and impact business growth across all categories.
- Working in partnership with Category heads to deliver best communications, creative and placement in brand, category, industry and needs-based journeys.
- Key manager of the media agency to reach the right audience through a variety of digital media channels, employ new ways of advertising in the purchase journey across desktop, mobile and tablet. Produce meaningful post campaign analysis and improve value of digital advertising through relentless testing, targeting and refining plans.
- Overall control of the digital media plans ensuring that key booking dates are met, deliver campaigns on time and driving full value of our media investment.
- Assist in global development of digital sales strategies and tactics that drive business profitability by increasing high quality visitors, dwell time, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance.
- Manage the digital media budgets, purchase orders and media pricing in comparison to the market, and negotiation of media services, where applicable.
Drive Dyson eCommerce sales through online retail channels via powerful digital product merchandising, online promotions and integrated marketing initiatives.
- Partner with brand, trade marketing and sales teams to build out the retail.com strategy for Dyson. This includes blueprints for go-to-market by retailer and by product category as well as investment strategies that setup Dyson for success.
- Lead development of media investment strategies and budget management across retail.com.
- Manage Dyson online merchandising programs and maintain up-to-date product merchandising across major retail eCommerce sites to drive eCommerce conversion.
- Partner with National Account Managers and assigned retailers to develop profitable online programs including eCommerce range planning, promotions, and merchandising solutions that benefit both the retailer and Dyson, while continuously elevating the Dyson brand.
Relentlessly improve channels and campaigns through constant analytics and attention to detail.
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Take all available data across Dyson.com.mx, digital marketplaces, retail.com, digital media and overall sales & marketing data to come up with clear, actionable insights that help drive our business goals.
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Responsible to report on performance, insights to all levels of the organization
- Responsible for building a culture of continuous learning through on-going testing, measurement and optimization across digital
Maintain accountability for Forecast, PnL and Budget, while staying flexible and open to quick changes.
- Understand and own forecast by channel, maintaining close partnership with Finance to ensure holistic view of capabilities and performance.
- Understand and own budget by channel, communicating all changes in budget to the Finance team.
- Build strong rapport with Sales team and leadership, establishing constant open line of communication to stay flexible for necessary product and directional changes.
- Ability to negotiate in favor for the Dyson.com.mx consumer.
- Partner effectively with retailers for retailer eCommerce and marketplaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience; minimum 5 years of digital experience with a major e-commerce site or digital agency.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a must
- Experience managing P&L for an eCommerce site
- Digital project management with a proven track record
- Must have experience working with a transactional website, marketing products and services online for a consumer brand.
- Strong understanding of how digital creative assets influence the purchase journey in the digital space such as videos, interactive demos.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and concepts; search engines, landing page design and optimization, tools and trends.
- Experience working with major retailers in an e-commerce environment preferred.
- Online search marketing certification a plus, comfortable working with PPC and Google Shopping campaigns.
- This position requires strong consumer digital experience, leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong strategic thinking and influencing skills
- Drive projects from concept through implementation and to analyze post-campaign results.
- Thorough understanding of Dyson’s channels.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordination both internal and external resource in a cross-functional organization.
- Project brief writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tool, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience working with Marin, PPC management software to optimize campaign performance.
- Executive presentation skills.
- Fix things that you can see need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors.