Direct Retail Operations Coordinator
Competitive compensation and great benefits!
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our Direct Retail portfolio which include Global Flagship, Local Flagship, and boutique stores where the Store Manager and their team will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for creativity, a free thinker, and someone who knows how to use their retail space to educate and excite people about technology and our machines.
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers, and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionizing the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer.
- Manage team calendar, coordinate meetings, track budgets, manage invoices, generate reports, and book business travel as needed
- Execute time sensitive, critical requests with solid inter-company communication
- Liaise with stores to provide coordination of on-site activities including services, deliveries, etc.
- Serve as a knowledge resource and point of contact for the department and as a liaison for business partners
- Organize, analyze, and action a large volume of inventory data on a daily basis
- Track and communicate all POS direct from warehouse orders
- Responsible for working with freight carriers to coordinate time sensitive deliveries and resolve any freight issues
- Provide accurate data entry into all required systems
- Assist in complex and time sensitive projects for various business needs including new store openings, new product launches, etc.
- Utilize strong technical skills publish presentation material, formal documents, etc.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Travel is approximately 25%
- Genuine passion for providing outstanding service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with attention to detail and accuracy with exceptional follow-up
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and re-prioritize work as needed
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and independent decision making
- Demonstrates an aptitude of understanding retail and the overall business function
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.