Sales Assistant (Dyson Expert)
Forming part of the Australian Sales team, the Team Dyson Expert scheme is a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy within our retailers in the Australian market. This is done through the active demonstration of Dyson products at weekends in our key retailer’s stores.
Dyson ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world. We transform every category we enter, such as our recent entry into beauty and hair care via an impactful global launch of the world’s smartest hair dryer- Dyson Supersonic. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet.
In order to meet the needs of our customers, our retail partners and to stay ahead of the competition, Dyson must have representation in store over each weekend. A Dyson Expert is an integral part of a high performing sales team. You will be responsible for a specific store where you will be creating engaging, educational customer encounters that help you achieve sales targets and proactively increase Dyson’s presence in your store!
- Be accountable for achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly sales volume targets by category in your agreed store group.
- Qualify customers and build rapport in order to understand their individual needs
- Look for opportunities to trade up through the product range
- Look for opportunities to increase Dyson in store presence by negotiating and building incremental off location displays in line with national objectives.
- Ensure your retail space is immaculate and represents the Dyson brand through displaying and maintaining point of sale in store
- Make sure that your store is always sufficiently stocked to meet the needs of your customers, with Dyson products perfectly displayed in working order and with correct pricing
Based in the stores of our retail partners in Metro areas, this fun, dynamic role is perfect for those with a passion for the latest technology, and who love building relationships with store colleagues and customers alike.
- You are a passionate brand advocate of Dyson and love the buzz of a retail environment
- You are available at weekends and have the flexibility that is suited to shift work and exciting brand activations
- You possess excellent Customer Service Skills
- You’re confident in building strong working relationships
- Have a proven track record in sales
- The opportunity to drive significant growth for Dyson’s categories
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture with growth opportunities if you want them
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals we want to hear from you. Click “Apply” to submit your application.
Successful applicants will;
- Be emailed a short form to compete – This acts as an “application form” and is similar to others you will have seen before. We want to get to know you a little better. Don’t worry it’s short and sweet!
- Telephone interviewed – We want you to get to know us too, so we’d love to take a few minutes and this will be good for you if you have questions.
- Be invited to an Assessment Centre – We have many exciting roles available so this is a great get together to enable you to show us who you are and why you want to work with us!