Commercial Marketing Manager (B2B)
£Competitive + bonus + benefits
This role requires an individual that is commercially minded and sales focussed. You will have a particular focus on all B2B and consumer-facing marketing, promotion and creative activities always with the aim of generating leads and driving sales.
- To shape, lead and deliver the B2B partner elements of the marketing plan for Dyson Professional products across the GB&I business.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for all trade events and shows.
- Set and execute Sector based plans in line with the sales team
- Attend and present at key end client meetings
- Good experience in a marketing/B2B marketing role.
- First-hand experience of customer engagement and developing point of sale
- Passionate about customers and opportunities to drive clearer communication that drive conversion
- Effective presentation skills to both internal and external audiences
- Strong leadership potentiale wider Dyson marketing teams but also with external customers and partners.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.