Dyson Service Engineer - Chennai
Rs 5 lacs plus
Dyson Service Engineer is the face of Dyson at the doorsteps of our owners who is passionate for Dyson technology and understands its machines.
Dyson is establishing operations in India, headquartered in Gurgaon, to launch our India presence. To begin with, there will be a small leadership team setting up the business will full support from the Regional Hub and Group. This team will develop the plans to grown the organisation and build the business. This is an exciting opportunity to create the Dyson India business
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest machines – and frequently sell products as well as solve problems. From letters and emails, to calls, online and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service.
• Provide Dyson customers with technical support including the servicing/repairing of their Dyson products.
• Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums and other products.
• Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective.
• Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
• Installing and demonstrating the Dyson products according to the customer’s needs and requirements.
• Delivering a high-quality customer demonstration experience
• Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors.
• Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of Dyson products
• Fulfill other duties as required
• Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
• Fix things that need fixing
• Identify problems and find solutions
• Provide real time feedback to Owner Experience Team regarding technical support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
• Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues reporting.
• Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
• Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
• Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
• Assist Owner Experience Team in investigation of escalated repair instances
• Product Servicing/Repair experience required
• Customer Services/Sales/Relationship Management experience required
• Basic Electrical and Mechanical knowledge required
• Diploma or Bachelors Degree required with 1-2 years experience
• High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
• Strong presentation and people skills required
• Commitment to and belief in technology, design and engineering
• Good consulting skills and proven judgement of people-based objectivity and intelligence
• High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
Health insurance + Annual health checkup