E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
Performance media at Dyson includes digital, search, social platforms, mobile, programmatic and the related tactics. The role reports into the Performance Media Director and has dotted line reporting in to the Region.
- Regional lead for strategic development of in all areas of digital delivery within Americas--currently USA, Canada and Mexico
- Own the digital adtech (Google/Adobe)rollout and maturity for the region. Make sure we get the most out of the stack, understanding how the stack should or should not vary by country as we expand
- Partner with in-market media managers, category managers to develop integrated campaigns leveraging cutting-edge creative and media tools and technologies to bring Dyson technology to life
- Work closely with key stakeholders; the Direct business in Global HQ and Heads of eCommerce & Marketplace in markets.
- Take and agree briefs from ecommerce leads in Global HQ to market and work with, Media Managers and Agencies in markets to successfully develop media solutions and help execute them flawlessly
- Work with Performance Media Director and Media & Operational Metrics (MOM) teams in the creation of a singular and global approach to Programmatic at Dyson
- Work with the Owner Experience (OE) and CRM teams that approach for drive data driven solutions for our owners.
- Work with Performance Media Director and Media partners to define and deliver the data driven approach to media mark
- Deliver against regional and country level metrics
- Identify new areas for testing and work closely with the Media & Operational Metrics (MOM) team to ensure that the frameworks and attributions are being followed and deployed
- Define the reporting as needed within the metric frameworks
- Support Commercial teams and markets
- Establish strong relationships with key local market teams in region in order to identify common opportunities and/or challenges
- Effectively manage any local issues which have been escalated
- Partner with markets to develop short-term plans and a long-term roadmap for each market’s digital engagement
- Develop strong media owner relations so we can utilize partners where needed
- Help incubate innovation and inspire new thinking by regularly engaging with local teams.
- Foster and manage a positive relationship with senior internal business unit clients and creative teams to develop integrated performance media strategies.
- Leading and cultivating internal and external relationships, through in-person meetings, presentations, and frequent contact.
- Provide guidance and monitor adherence to central strategy and metrics.
- Be involved in all agency briefing and lead communications to agencies and partners.
- Ensure agency delivery by channel and target.
- Liaise with internal and external teams on objectives, strategies & tactics.
- Experience in leading and developing large digital accounts
- 5-8 years experience in digital channel management (PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Social)
- Strong analytical background
- Strong demonstrable experience in thought-leadership and developing a view on the future of performance marketing
- Proven ability in digital performance marketing strategy (execution preferable), particularly programmatic and search
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong presentation skills