Up to £25,000 + bonus, pension, 27 days holiday
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to further your career in ECommerce whilst working for one of the most recognised brands in the country. Sitting within the GB Direct Team, this candidate will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence in the UK. Joining this fast paced team, you’ll be getting stuck in and gaining a wide range of skills and experience working with colleagues across the GB business.
This role sits within the digital area of the Northern Europe Direct Business and will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence. Joining this fast paced team, you’ll be getting stuck in and gaining a wide range of skills and experience working with colleagues across the global business.
- Setting up Ecommerce promotions in line with the trading calendar
- Managing onsite merchandising and cross-selling spaces
- Conducting site audits and consistency checking, updating content as appropriate
- Managing the GB Digital Inbox to resolve live bugs as identified by the wider business
- Communicating live issues to key stakeholders to make sure the wider business is informed and kept up to date as appropriate
- Working with the EcommerceTeam on major web projects and events such as, Black Friday, multi-variant testing and new product launch.
- Using web analytics tools to gain actionable insight, influencing key merchandising decisions and support the ongoing maintenance of the site.
- Enthusiastic about digital and the opportunities it brings to drive conversion and a premium on-site experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Ecommerce role or similar.
- Experience using a major CMS (ideally Adobe Experience Manager and/or Hybris).
- Self-starter with lots of initiative.