Up to £25,000 + bonus, pension, 27 days holiday
Sitting within the GB Direct to Consumer Team, as the Ecommerce Executive you will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence in the UK. Joining this fast paced team, you’ll be getting stuck in and gaining a wide range of skills and experience working with colleagues across the GB business.
This role sits within the digital area of the Northern Europe Direct Business and will contribute towards the ambitious growth of Dyson’s online presence. Joining this fast paced team, you’ll be getting stuck in and gaining a wide range of skills and experience working with colleagues across the global business.
- Setting up Ecommerce promotions in line with the trading calendar
- Managing onsite merchandising and cross-selling spaces
- Conducting site audits and consistency checking, updating content as appropriate
- Managing the GB Digital Inbox to resolve live bugs as identified by the wider business
- Communicating live issues to key stakeholders to make sure the wider business is informed and kept up to date as appropriate
- Working with the Ecommerce Team on major web projects and events such as, Black Friday, multi-variant testing and new product launch.
- Using web analytics tools to gain actionable insight, influencing key merchandising decisions and support the ongoing maintenance of the site.
- Experience in an Ecommerce trading/marketing role or similar
- Experience using a major CMS (ideally Adobe Experience Manager and/or Hybris)
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Enthusiastic about digital and the opportunities it brings to drive conversion and a premium on-site experience
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a company bonus, pension, free on-site gym and 27 days annual leave. Financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.