Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
As part of Dyson's major strategic expansion, the team are looking to build a new E-commerce function in the South Korea office. The role involves end-to-end E-commerce: from pricing, merchandising, SEO, UX/UI, traffic & conversion analyses, to driving online sales strategies.
Korea is one of the most important and fastest markets for Dyson worldwide. Dyson operates with a distributor partner in the market and in order to support the continued growth, is creating its own subsidiary locally.
To drive this growth, Dyson Korea is building a new e-commerce team which will be tasked to bring a creative, innovative and high growth approach to the e-commerce experience direct to consumers and through third party retail channels.
E-commerce team in Dyson Korea will be a team of 3 (Head of E-commerce, E-Commerce Manager, Digital Retail Merchandizer).
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce, the E-Commerce Manager will be at the helm of driving continuous online customer journey improvements; you will help deliver the strategic direction of the online business in the Dyson growth plan. As E-Commerce Manager you are expected to work closely with a network of digital, marketing, and sales colleagues based in Dyson’s global as well as local functions.
Responsible for the commercial results of Dyson, this role offers a great opportunity to further your career in online sales and at a company driven by technology and innovation.
- Accountable for achieving direct online sales performance targets, conversion ratio and average order value as well as traffic generation to store
- Deliver the Direct ecommerce plan within the larger Direct to Consumer business plan
- Develop, plan and execute product sales promotions and oversee onsite pricing tactics
- Closely collaborate with the digital marketing manager to identify and explore new opportunities to grow traffic to the direct online store, plan online investments, utilize CRM and track spend throughout the year to ensure shrewd investment
- Ownership of stock and sell through management, forecasting and planning of (campaign) volumes
- Own direct digital business development, by creating external/third party sales opportunities including affiliate programs
Deliver the overall onsite (shopper and researcher) experience
- Relentlessly drive conversion and search optimisations
- Continuously seek to improve the Dyson Direct onsite excellence, understanding the shopper journey through diligent analytics and testing new propositions
- Design shopper journeys (page flows) and deliver the content for promotions, new product launches and other onsite experiences
- Work with internal support teams to improve the order flow and automation of the back end set up
- Building and leveraging relationships with marketing, operations, IT and Group teams to ensure excellent execution of all in store and online assets to maximise conversion and return on investment
- Ensure every activity has a well-planned, timely implementation plan ensuring all parties are well briefed and within budget
Analytics, optimisation and reporting
- Weekly reporting of commercial and site metrics performance vs plan and objectives
- Use data insights to develop rationale to support initiatives, engage relevant stakeholders and aid decision making
- Support the Category Managers with relevant insights into digital shopper behavior to optimize overall category and marketing strategies
The right skills & experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, IT or Analytical majors (e.g. Statistics)
- Min. 5 years’ experience in end to end e-commerce (UX/UI, Traffic, Conversion, Shopper/Owner experience, Last Mile logistics and delivery, etc., ideally in premium branded products/retail
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing skills preferred
- Ability to leverage insights into a strategic selling story which drives growth.
- Hands-on experience in both commercial as well as technological drivers of ecommerce, ranging from front end to back end, tools and systems
- Ability to identify trends and suggest innovative strategies on how to drive online sales (both direct and 3rd party e-retailers
The right person:
- Passionate about e-commerce, well informed about latest online marketing developments and digital technologies
- Ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience.
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal in English and Korean
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and strong relationship skills
- Hands-on, dynamic and collaborative personality, looking to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- Ability to develop strong internal cross functional relationships; openness to collaboration and feedback
- Motivated self-starter, enjoy fast pace and dynamic environment
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary, allowances and annual performance bonus scheme.