Ecommerce and Digital Insights Analyst
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
The role will be instrumental in synthesizing large sets of data and communicating trends and insights back into the business to guide strategic eCommerce decisions.
Armed with scientifically-proven product superiority and precision-engineered technology, our creatives find it easy to get inspired. But we never take the obvious route. Online or offline, our in-house design teams are encouraged – just like our engineers – to turn the world upside and explore new approaches. Elevating the Dyson brand and solving an endless stream of global marketing problems.
- Proactively monitor websites and digital marketplaces for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data and session replay tools.
- Create and complete multivariate and A/B testing and post-test analysis.
- Develop appropriate tagging strategy to capture the necessary KPIs and metrics, and verify accurate data collection.
- Build relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
- Understand data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in digital ecommerce analytics
- Mastery of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Microsoft Office
- Ability to build and execute SQL queries is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data
- Can easily distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with tag implementation and tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools