Electronic Test Engineer with Labview
£Competitve + 27 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
• Understand how products function and what determines good or bad performance.
• Work with project teams to capture test requirements. Be ambitious at creating test solutions.
• Take ownership of electronics hardware and software testing across a number of different product categories
• Specify test equipment and tools and infrastructure required for testing
• Work with test engineers and project leads to help manage the flow and presentation of meaningful test results.
• Interface with engineers and managers to promote test engineering best practice.
• Contribute to the definition and refinement of test engineering processes.
• Experience testing a range of different electronic devices.
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent in Electronics, Electrical or Systems Engineering.
• Experience creating test methods and specifying test equipment.
• Good organisational skills, able to handle a broad and complex workload.
• Proven, structured approach to engineering validation, test procedures and equipment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Certified Labview Developer
• Experience planning and managing test campaigns over multiple complex projects
• Experience with database tools for test result management
• Knowledge of technical management / leadership within an electronics development environment.
• Experience of Requirements Management, System Design & Specification, Integration, Test Planning etc.
• Good organizational skills, able to plan ahead, prioritise tasks and co-ordinate with the work of others