Electronics Test Engineer
- Develop System Verification Plan from system requirement spec
- Develop test methodology from system requirement spec for new project
- Review the Verification plan with cross functional engineers to define the limits and pass fail criteria
- Create Investigative test plans and review with cross functional team
- Make sure all the system requirements are verifiable either by quantitative or by qualitative measurements
- Ownership of verification, test development and execution
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be
In the future, how technology is controlled will be integral to how it performs. Dyson software engineers are already transforming the way our owners interact with their machines. Our first connected robot vacuum launched in 2014 and its companion app takes cleaning into the digital era. Scheduling cleans. Reviewing mapping data. Diagnosing technical issues. Network-based robotics and intelligent sensing technologies, all enabled by advanced software and app platforms, will cement Dyson’s place as a pioneering global technology company.
- Design & develop verification test strategies for all the projects.
- Develop & facilitates DFMEA other statistical processes in formulating verification test strategies for all the projects.
- Responsible for tracking & review of verification data for all the projects.
- Participate in Risk Assessment activities (e.g. DFMEAs & PFMEAs) and continuous improvement activities.
- Drive necessary projects and/or meetings to enhance the quality awareness within the organization
- Bachelor / Master / Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Robotic & Automation Engineering, or related fields
- At least 3 years in LabView application & NI instruments.
- At least more than 3 years of working experience in software / hardware verification, black box testing, SIL, HIL, ATE & system integration testing.
- Able to create verification test plan according the design requirements for both electronic hardware & software.
- Able to understand the Schematic diagram and PCB layout.
- Able to understand the C/C++, assembly language, debug emulation, simulation tools of different chipsets
- Able to perform root cause analysis, risk/failure assessment to ensure products meet its reliabilities
- Experience in HALT/HASS/MEOST test is a plus.