Electronics Test Engineer
£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
The UK electronics verification team provide key test support across all categories in RDD through
Development verification support
HIL system verification
Organised home trials
At Dyson we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic. But most of all we’re hugely passionate about what we do.
- Understand how products function and what determines good or bad performance.
- Work with project teams to determine test needs.
- Take ownership of system verification across a number of different product categories
- Specify test equipment and tools and infrastructure required for systems testing
- Work with test engineers and project leads to help manage the flow and presentation of meaningful test results.
- Interface with engineers and managers to promote test engineering best practice across Dyson.
- Contribute to the definition and refinement of systems engineering processes.
- Labview competence, preferably to CLAD level.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent an Engineering discipline. Electronics, Electrical or Systems preferred.
- Experience testing complex systems.
- Experience creating test methods and specifying test equipment.
- Good organisational skills, able to handle a broad and complex workload.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven, structured approach to engineering verification, test procedures and equipment.