Electronics Test Technician
£Competitve + 27 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
• Build a wide variety of test rigs to test multiple and complex product functions
• Source and order materials and components for test rig assemblies.
• Conduct systems tests in a methodical and scientific manner with clear recording of results
• Work within the Electronics group advising and supporting others.
• Work with the lab managers to ensure the laboratories are correctly stocked and maintained (including equipment) to enable testing & prototyping.
• Maintain a tidy and safe work place.
• Good understanding of electronics systems
• Good mix of hands on electrical and mechanical skills
• Experience working with standard electronics test equipment
• Soldering experience, PCB rework and assembly
• Previous experience of working in a lab environment
• Experience of taking scientific measurements to an exact standard, spotting anomalies and reporting back to relevant engineers.
• Knowledge of test rig automation or scripting - Labview, Python.
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related qualification up to ONC level
• Experience working with and installing mains powered equipment
• A general interest in technology perhaps through a hobby or a volunteer position.