We are looking for an experienced Equipment Technician to join the Manufacturing team with the ability to work cross functionally, prioritise and make things happen. Supporting the business to manufacture Dyson Digital Motor, this person should be excited about the challenges and growth that this opportunity will give to them.
- Provide technical support to production operation in meeting output & quality.
- Provide first level trouble shooting & resolve production stoppages due to equipment issues
- Document & report all line stoppages due to equipment or technical issue.
- Monitor machine output and ensure it meets the standard throughput.
- Replenish production materials where applicable in the respective work stations.
- Perform process control checks where applicable.
- Participate in preventive maintenance & calibration checks for production & measuring equipment as scheduled.
- Participate in line set-up activities.
- Ensure work stations are in excellent 5S housekeeping condition.
- Work with engineers & production in continuous improvement projects.
- Minimise equipment downtime & ensure production meets target output & yield.
- Execute effective preventive maintenance & production line support.
- Manage efficient spares inventory & cost reduction in maintenance
- Setting high standards for yourself & fellow colleagues, and consistently strive for different and better
- Flexibility and initiative. You pre-empt problems and seize opportunities without waiting to be told.
- Forward Thinking. You think ahead and foresee issues and solutions.
- Collaborative working. You consistently share your knowledge and findings with others in a clear and accessible way.
- Business Focus: You know what’s important for Dyson.
- You work well with key individuals and align your efforts with departmental and business priorities.