£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + 27 days holidays plus bank holidays + Free Gym onsite
Asset management – Develop and maintain asset register to inform lifecycle replacement programme. Develop and rollout space utilisation standards and corporate workplace design guide.
Communication – be the central point of contact for site facilities coordinators on all operational property matters and lead regular Estate forums in the UK.
Third party relationships – positive interaction with landlords, consultants, and local authorities and local communities.
Minor projects – project and cost management of property upgrades and improvements.
Compliance and Health and Safety – act as ambassador for H&S, and approve RAMS and issue permits etc. where necessary.
Working environment – support a progressive and agile working culture, furniture solutions and seating plans. Oversee churn projects and liaise with internal teams to oversee physical changes.
Estate information management – develop and manage site records.
Financial management – support the estate manager in the accurate budgeting and reporting of all property expenditure and income.
- Qualifications; approaching MRICS qualification/just qualified building/estates surveyor or similar. Experience in a similar position within a major organisation.
- Broad experience; knowledge of a wide range of property matters
- Experience of occupational and construction related health & safety desirable.
- Experience of prioritization under pressure, team and supplier management
- Strong communicator; ability to convey issues concisely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Excellent analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives, and willingness to show initiative.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a level of expertise of all building and estate issues and their dependencies in order to gain stakeholder confidence
- Assertive; readiness to press teams and suppliers to take remedial action when required
- Good IT skills - proficiency with Microsoft package software. Ideally AutoCAD proficiency and experience at a basic level.