Executive Administrative Assistant - HR and Finance
Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials.
If you are looking to start a career in HR, we have a great opportunity for you. Dyson is looking for a motivated individual to join our dynamic human resources team. The right candidate will be someone who is looking to gain valuable HR experience and possesses the ability to provide support to Dyson America’s VP of Human Resources and Chief Financial Officer. If you are a fast learner and are willing to work hard, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Structure and organize the activities and workload of the Executive leadership to facilitate the efficient operation of the department(s).
- Handle a wide range of confidential information requiring a dedicated high level of privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Support all efforts and initiatives across all business channels implemented by the company.
- Prioritize schedules, maintain calendars and develop a system of follow-up for projects, meetings and issues.
- Arrange and coordinate details for meetings, conferences and special events.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of records, statistics, and reports; coordinate data and distribute information to the staff, as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain effective office procedures and efficient work flow.
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures.
- Arrange and coordinate logistics of complex domestic and international travel plans, and prepare detailed itineraries to assure accuracy.
- Refer complex and/or urgent correspondence to the Executive and gather any additional information needed to respond.
- Type correspondence, screen telephone calls, handle requests for information and prioritize all requests.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position.
- 2-3 years previous Administrative Assistant experience; Executive Administrative experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree in HR or Psychology a plus
- Excellent in MS Office Suites and Google platform
- Strong competency in technology and various software systems (i.e. GoTo meeting, Concur, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, telephone presence and data entry skills
- Highly detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills
- Project Management skills a plus
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)