Retail Customer Advisor
Days: Saturday & Sunday
Hours: 10.5 hours per week
Job type: Permanent
Forming part of the Ireland Sales team, the Dyson Experts are a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy within our retailers in the Ireland market. This is done through the active demonstration of Dyson products in our key retailer’s stores.
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
In store, your role will consist of:
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Dyson products in key retailer stores
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plan and targets
- Be proactive by engaging customers and exploring their needs and requirements so you can demonstrate the Dyson product range, trading up as appropriate
- Strengthen our in-store presence and build relationships with store staff
- Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
- Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
- Manage your own point of sale and stock levels
- You’ll be a confident and professional sales person who loves a challenge and understands retail
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how Dyson Technology can benefit them
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring growth within your store
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance