Calamba, Laguna Philippines
- The role will be an integral part of the SEA Facilities team, occupying a key role to ensure the welfare of all employees and to enable the future business plans and interests of Dyson. Our SEA sites are critical for Dyson as this is the heart of our Global Operations organization.
- The role will develop strategic plans and initiatives aligned with business objectives and will work closely with Global Facilities and local Leadership to define and implement integrated solutions that drive operational performance and value.
- The individual will help to elevate the strategic nature of the function and will have strong operational and general management skills as well as a proven track record for delivering results.
- The role will be responsible for facilities requirements and regulatory compliance. It is a challenging job role in view of the size of the sites and number of area owners. Significant experience in this area will be key.
- The individual will lead the Facilities Managers and their teams at each site, as well as Programme management team, consultant and contractors to ensure professional working relationships at all sites, and best in class execution of all facilities projects, and ensuring the site meets business goals and complies by regulatory, insurer and landlord’s requirements.
- The role will also be responsible for managing the performance and relationship of the outsourced service providers ensuring quality service delivery is balanced against value for money, resolution of issues and implementation of cost effective initiatives.
- The role will need to lead engineering standards development and site expansions in conjunction with multi-functional teams and external vendors so will need have excellent relationship management and business partnering skills and a proven ability to influence, lead change and drive alignment.
Oversees the administration of company compliance with regulatory permits. Ensure team appropriately prepares applications, interpreted regulations and adapted written programs as necessary.
Represents the company to regulatory agencies on mechanical, electrical and EHS compliance matters.
Work with key stakeholders on future requirements and ensure provisions are available to support the business needs.
Manage and track site Key Performance Indicators and drive site improvement toward goals.
Lead problem resolution and provide leadership with guidance on possible solutions.
Provide training to new hires in the Facilities team. Provide guidance and subject matter expertise that ensures optimal performance of facilities equipment at all sites.
Develop standards for equipment operation and maintenance, As-built drawings and A&A works. Engage local, state, and national contacts on status of proposed changes to regulatory requirements.
Lead team to conduct site audits for compliance with company global standards and participate in external auditing and benchmarking programs. Implement programmes and strategy in line with Global Facilities, Programme Management Office, HSE programmes, Soft Services, Global Security and Business Continuity plan.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
More than 20 years of experience in Property and Facilities Management, and more than 5 years in the senior management level capacity.
At least 15 years of experience in electronic manufacturing and R&D environment with excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
Highest level of integrity
Excellent English language communication skills
Experience in senior leadership role
Ability to build business cases
Computer literate, experienced in computer based business processes.
Good understanding of the Philippines’ M&E Code of Practices.
Master in Business Administration is an advantage.
Possess relevant Professional Certifications is an advantage.