Field Sales Manager
Competitive salary + bonus, company car, pension
The Territory Sales team is a core part of Dyson's Sales Function. We are looking for a proven Field Sales Manager to engage and inspire a team of dynamic Territory Sales Managers across our core consumer business.
As one of Dyson’s fastest growing market, Spain provides unique challenges to our growth. We thrive on confronting these head on: developing new categories, stronger claims, more targeted marketing and more engaging retail environments to fight off tough competition. It builds great camaraderie and cross-team support – and motivates us to set increasingly ambitious targets.
Dyson machines work differently to others. So those who sell them need to think differently and understand complex engineering. Our Territory Sales teams are experts who bring the retail world up to speed. Training. Introducing our new technology. And ensuring the Dyson brand stands out. It’s an energetic team in a fast-paced retail environment. And like everyone at Dyson, we constantly challenge how to make future technology even more successful.
- You will manage and lead a dynamic Territory Sales team who are based across Spain and the Canary Islands. You will be responsible for their coaching and development, as well as supporting them with customer visits
- You will ensure perfect execution across Dyson retail partners, and with our retailers to ensure they are advocates of Dyson
- As Field Sales Manager you will monitor and interpret sales data on a weekly and monthly basis, and use your insight to improve execution and business performance
- You will also identify opportunities for store-specific investment, and region-specific sales and execution opportunities
- You will have extensive experience in a Field Leadership role for a premium consumer brand
- You will be a proven leader, with experience managing and motivating a remote based sales team
- As a Field Sales Manager you will have demonstrable analytical skills, with the ability to turn action in to insight
- You’ll be a confident and assertive communicator with the ability to influence your peers and senior stakeholders
- With your strong interpersonal skills you will encourage a proactive approach within your team
- Technically strong, you will be computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- As with all Dyson employees, you will be creative with an innovative approach to problem solving
- Company car
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines