Field Service Engineer - Netherlands
28,000Eur to 33,000Eur + bonus, pension
Nationwide - Netherlands
Repairing and servicing all Dyson products within customers’ homes within your designated territory, you will show our owners really professional customer service and after-sales support. You’ll thrive in your virtually self-employed status, normally working from your own home. We are looking for Field Service Engineers based anywhere in The Netherlands.
Our Customer Service team epitomises Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our Field Service team can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Field Service engineers can’t fix.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding.
This role has responsibility for the repair and service of all Dyson products within the customer’s home, providing a high level of professional customer service and after sales in a timely manner, whilst adhering to relevant Health and Safety requirements.
- Complete all Dyson repairs proficiently and to the highest standard, ensuring where possible the problem is fixed on the first visit.
- Fulfilling, where possible, the required jobs per day quota, planning your journey and organization with the help of Field Service Support.
- Sell consumable products, warranty policies, accessories and machines directly to customers. Meeting targets set for sales revenue.
- Cover a designated post coded area delivering high quality service to all Dyson customers
- Control van stock and tidiness within company standards. Maintaining a clean van, ensuring that it is fit for purpose and presents a professional image