Field Service Manager
50,000 Euros + 26 holiday +Bonus+ pension
The Field Service department is a key player in Dyson’s overall success, working directly with our Owners to provide great customer service, drive loyalty, demonstrate and sell our latest technology and deliver results.
Dyson began over 20 years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Tokyo, Western Europe and Australasia.
We've even branched out to improving other technology that frustrates us. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer dries hands in ten seconds and it’s the most hygienic and energy efficient hand dryer available. The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer is set to transform the beauty industry; engineered to solve the problems often associated with existing hair dryers.
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest machines – and frequently sell products as well as solve problems. From letters and emails, to calls, online and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service.
- Demonstrable operational field service experience and leadership of field service teams.
- Customer Service – experience in customer focused business’
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent team leadership abilities and People Management experience
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
- Fluent in Dutch and English - French would be an advantage.
- Technically sound and with a practical ability to learn and train others on new technologies
- Creative and innovative in approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Solutions orientated