The Producer’s responsibility is to support the Senior Producer in the day to day running of Dyson’s global film projects and NPD launches, from initial brief through to final delivery. They must work closely with the Film Makers/Directors to provide production support and to ensure all projects run smoothly, efficiently and to schedule.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Armed with scientifically-proven product superiority and precision-engineered technology, our creatives find it easy to get inspired. But we never take the obvious route. Online or offline, our in-house design teams are encouraged – just like our engineers – to turn the world upside and explore new approaches. Elevating the Dyson brand and solving an endless stream of global marketing problems.
- Agree detailed briefs and specifications for new projects - interrogating brief owners and ensure requirements are justifiable, achievable and meet the overall business objectives.
- Help plan and organize Film Team’s workloads and ensure individuals are briefed thoroughly, deadlines are agreed.
- Manage production and detailed timelines of projects and give project stakeholders the visibility of responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Film Makers/Directors to provide production support, keeping them up-to-date with appropriate information and to ensure all projects run smoothly, efficiently and to schedule.
- Work in conjunction with Film Makers/Imagery team to develop impactful animations for integration into film assets, ensuring consistent look and feel across campaign and channels.
- Understanding of film, production and editing process
- Project Management and Production skill set
- Pragmatic and decisive – be able to respond to creative, technical and decision making challenges (filming and editing) with speed and accuracy and deliver effective solutions.
- Ability to influence at all levels with strong communication skills
- Purchasing and negotiation experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines