Business Analyst - SAP & Finance
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits + Gym
Are you able to work across multiple project teams defining process and assuring the design of smart technology solutions?
The Finance SAP Business Analyst for Dyson will be a part of the back office BA team in the IT delivery function.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Wiltshire, but only 15 minutes from the M4 and well connected by rail, our Malmesbury HQ is home to more than 4,000 people in a growing campus that houses our IT, Finance, Group Commercial, RDD and GB & Ireland Market teams. With 3 cafes, a gym and sports facility and a selection of iconic engineering legends including our Harrier and Lightning jets, it’s an inspirational place to work and the IT team is based in the most recently built, agile workspace.
Spanning across Dyson’s presence online, transactional capabilities, customer care, marketing support and the front and back office technology that makes Dyson work, it is the nerve centre of Dyson. The team spans many specialities from Technical to Business Analysis and Testing. Crucially, as we look to drive future growth by increasing direct sales, dyson.com becomes our most vital global sales channel. Like Dyson products, we embrace the latest technologies, excelling in quality and usability.
- Business processes definition – including Sprint planning and GAP analysis for post go live delivery
- Business change with local partners and ensure the changes are fed to the Project Management/ Group Stakeholders network to co-ordinate their delivery through the release
- Interface development and testing with appropriate 3rd parties or internal teams
- Testing – work with business partners and Test Team to define test scenarios and ensure effective testing for the Finance stream
- Write and define training material for changes required as a result of improving the common template, and deliver training sessions to end users
- Data migration & cutover – work with the I.T. team to ensure data changes are understood.
- Continue to improve existing functionality as part of a BAU approach using User stories and Change Definition Documents
- Experience of General Ledger and Management Accounting
- Experience of project delivery / business change within the Finance operational area
- Create effective test plans to be passed to a test team for completion
- Motivated by improving business processes - Determined to identify solutions and prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion; focussed on delivery
- Able to produce creative solutions from basic concepts
- Experience of working using an Agile methodology
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.