Business Analyst - Finance
Are you able to work across multiple project teams defining process and assuring the design of smart technology solutions?
The Finance SAP Business Analyst for Dyson will be a part of the back office BA team in the IT delivery function.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- Business processes definition – including Sprint planning and GAP analysis for post go live delivery
- Business change with local partners and ensure the changes are fed to the Project Management/ Group Stakeholders network to co-ordinate their delivery through the release
- Interface development and testing with appropriate 3rd parties or internal teams
- Testing – work with business partners and Test Team to define test scenarios and ensure effective testing for the Finance stream
- Write and define training material for changes required as a result of improving the common template, and deliver training sessions to end users
- Data migration & cutover – work with the I.T. team to ensure data changes are understood.
- Continue to improve existing functionality as part of a BAU approach using User stories and Change Definition Documents
- Experience of General Ledger and Management Accounting
- Experience of project delivery / business change within the Finance operational area
- Create effective test plans to be passed to a test team for completion
- Motivated by improving business processes - Determined to identify solutions and prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion; focussed on delivery
- Able to produce creative solutions from basic concepts
- Experience of working using an Agile methodology
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines