Finance, Graduate Program
From day one you’ll work in a ‘real job’ in one of our Finance teams – understanding how our global business operates and the financial considerations that decisions are based upon behind the scenes. Areas you could experience include:
• Research, Design & Development: Supporting investment decisions in the heart of the Research, Design and Development function. Helping to build the financial business cases for our future products and innovations, and supporting the financial control of our significant cost centres.
• Group Reporting: A great opportunity to experience and thoroughly understand how our Group Finance function interacts with our international teams. Here you’d take ownership of key aspects of the month-end reporting cycle as well as providing financial support to central and overseas marketing teams, and assisting with wider business projects.
• Market Reporting & Analysis: Meeting the reporting and analytical demands associated with our markets. At our Global Headquarters we house the Northern Europe market, our distributor market and our European central finance function.
• Financial Control: Working across functional teams driving process improvements, providing management reporting, forecasts and budgets, inventory analysis and reporting, and gaining exposure to intercompany processes and financial controls.
• Commercial Reporting & Analysis: Delivering data and strategy that supports and enables commercial business decision making. Working to support product categories and selling channels, as well as liaising directly with global markets to provide direct support to the Dyson Executive team.