Finance Manager - Direct & Categories
£46,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
In addition, our investment in the Dyson brand grows in line with our ambitions; new products, new categories, new ways of capturing the hearts & minds of our consumers. As business partner to the N.Europe Marketing Director and the Brand Marketing teams in the markets, you will own and report our investment spend and forward forecasting process. Partnering the category teams to understand and plan our range of products and categories ensures our ambitions are achievable. Robust decision making around our infrastructure and category creation investments are supported by robust and objective reporting, ROI analysis and financial modeling.
- Performance Reporting and Insight – Deliver performance reporting and analysis in a fast paced environment. Daily & weekly is the norm. Monthly reporting cycles are a thing of the past. Non-financial data and statistics hold equal value to financial kpis.
- Planning and Forecasting – Partner the market Heads of Direct, Brand & Category teams to plan their resource and infrastructure requirements, short and long term. Partner the Direct business executives to forecast sales by channel and category. Quantify risks and opportunities.
- Support “Test & Learn” Initiatives – Establish robust processes to track the impact and ROI of pioneering initiatives and campaigns.
- Cross Channel Metrics – Influence investment decisions by benchmarking costs / benefits across markets and channels.
- Line Management – As a Dyson leader, ensure that the Direct & Categories business analyst is high performing, growing and developing through challenging objectives and career planning.
- Qualified accountant with extensive business partnering experience.
- Retail or FMCG experience preferred.
- Curiosity and problem solving skills with determination and perseverance to push changes through.
- Ability to analyse data, identify trends, add meaningful insight.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment with multiple locations and stakeholders.
- Ability to work flexibly in a 24/7 business. Travel to markets to be expected.
- Hunger for personal growth and development.