Finance Summer Internship
Our internships last between 3 – 6 months and from day one you’ll be assigned to a live project team where you’ll be supporting the evolution of Dyson technology. As an intern you’ll be learning from industry experts and gaining invaluable exposure to the inner workings of Dyson. Working on live projects from the start, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact. Whatever your discipline and whichever area of RDD or Ops you join we’ll expect you to get hands-on from the start, demonstrating your technical skills and contributing to your team, whilst developing your knowledge of Dyson and our technology. During your internship we’ll support your development to help you understand Dyson and grow into the role. The rest is up to you; the chance to help shape the next generation of Dyson technology and even secure a graduate role upon completion of your studies.
• Lead and support projects to transform Dyson’s product cost and capital savings initiative through analytics and partnership with Commercial Finance, RDD, Operations, Engineering teams;
• Participate in review, implementation and redesign of cost tracking system and processes;
• Design cost reports and support ad-hoc product cost analyses with Commercial and Finance teams to support decision making and help with delivering business impact.
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Undergraduates pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering and with strong interest in finance may apply.
• Excited about innovation and strong interest in technology;
• Excellent finance modelling capability and proficient in Excel;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Excellent business partnering, influencing and presentation skills;
• Inquisitive, proactive and innovative;
• Energetic, engaging and great ‘can-do’ attitude;
• Able to navigate a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.