Finance Systems Trainer
£35,000 - £45,0000 + bonus, 27 days holiday, pension and free onsite gym
Our Financial Accounting function provides the foundation for Dyson’s global commercial success
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. In 2017, our HQ will double its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
Our Financial Accounting function provides the foundation for Dyson’s global commercial success. Creating and monitoring a framework of systems, processes and reporting that defines how we operate financially. The team forms a vital backbone of Dyson – encompassing our inventory, accounts payable and receivable, planning and analysis, and statutory reporting and consolidation. Delivering rapid performance insights and forecasting to help us stay ahead of the competition. And, in an organisation that doesn’t stand still, the team’s work is a growing challenge of ever-evolving numbers.
- Develop suitable training modules to support the group consolidation tool (OneStream) and complimentary SAP activities for the finance community.
- Ensure the professional and timely delivery of the developed training modules.
- Relate system features to delegates on an ad hoc basis in an effective manner that leads to improved quality and productivity
- Provide first line support to users as required.
- Own, manage and update documentation relating to finance systems (including but not limited to OneStream & SAP Finance Metadata)
- Train and coach new and existing employees as required, tailoring content and delivery style according to role
- Investigate options to improve training and documentation (e.g videos, sharepoint etc)
- Previous experience as a trainer
- Experience of writing, updating and conducting training in a variety of situations to different levels of end users
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work with limited guidance through a comfort in working independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to breakdown technical ideas/concepts to a non-technical user
- Experienced with IT / some accounting/finance knowledge
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.