Dyson are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join the Application Business Service's IT Team.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- Actively participating and in many cases leading the annual and periodical IT CAPEX and OPEX planning.
- Owning the monthly budget Latest Estimate updates, categorising and summarising actual spend and working with workstream leads and suppliers to update forecasts.
- Explaining budget variances, highlighting risks and pull forward opportunities.
- Preparing budget summaries for Director and C-level audiences, to be taken into monthly portfolio budget review meetings
- Managing the request of monthly purchase orders with suppliers, to be created in SAP systems by the PMO coordinators, ensuring all spend is created in advance and within approved budgets.
- Managing the month end process, receipting purchase orders, approving cross charges and reconciling posted costs.
- Monitoring and reporting on spend of the portfolio segment
- Calculating and analyzing cost variance
- Estimating future spends, challenging cash-flow/spend profile and forecasting cash-flow/spend profile.
- Advising on cost control and opportunities for savings..
- Experience of leadership of portfolio financial and resource support roles for a sizeable programme
- Demonstrable finance business process and solution experience
- Resource capacity planning experience within a major programme or BAU operational function
- Good working experience in top enterprise PPM tools e.g. Clarity, Planview
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines